Liberator Powered Ventilator Specification
Colt Liberator dual purpose mechanical ventilator, for day-to-day and smoke ventilation. 800mm nominal fan size.
- T-Liberator: Roof mounted with four spring loaded shutters and an aerodynamic cowl
- W-Liberator/Flap: Roof mounted with single insulated flap
- W-Liberator/Flap: Wall mounted with single insulated flap
- W-Liberator/FCO: Wall mounted with louvred ventilator
Shutter version with a flap as termination: Opened by a gas spring and closed with a cable operated by a rotary electric motor. In the event of a fire, this flap is locked in the open position. Fusible links to open the shutter at a pre-defined temperature.
Shutter version with a louvred ventilator as termination: Opened by a spring mechanism and closed by a rotary electric motor. Fusible links as additional safeguard to open the shutter at a pre-defined temperature.
Max. air flow
- T-Liberator: 5.95 m³/s
- W-Liberator: 6.12 m³/s
Motor power (full speed)
- 0.75 and 1.5 kW
- IP 55
- Insulation Class H
- Maximum 76.5. dB(A) at 3m
Tested in accordance with EN 12101-3: 2002 and fully CE marked.
Temperature and time classification to BS EN 12101-3
- F200 (200°C for 120 minutes)
- F300 (300°C for 60 minutes)
- F400 (400°C for 120 minutes)
- Roof mounted with four spring loaded shutters fulfils snow class SL 125
- Roof mounted with single insulated flap fulfils snow class SL 500
- Mill finish
- Polyester powder coated (RAL colour)
- Special finish (PVF2)