Single Bank Ventilation Louvres:
"E" Series Extruded Louvre
ERD is an extruded Single Bank Louvre System designed for applications requiring ventilation with a good degree of rain defence.
The louvre system achieves minimum performance coefficients (Cv) of 0.30 (inlet) and 0.29 (extract). These have been established as the result of full-scale wind tunnel tests.
The louvre system achieves the following weathering classification when tested against the EN 13030: 2001 standard (method of test for water rejection performance of louvres subjected to simulated rainfall):
- Class A2 - up to 0m/s suction velocity
- Class B2 - up to 1.5m/s suction velocity
- Class C2 - up to 2.0m/s suction velocity
- Class D2 - up to 3.5m/s suction velocity
These decorative finish options are available:
- Mill Finish
- Stoved Polyester Powder Paint
- Anodised (aluminium)
The applied finishes can be supplied in two coverage levels:
- Total (all principal components)
- Partial (front louvres and frames only).
There are a large selection of optional accessories such as:
- Mitred Corners
- Blanking Panels
- Special Shapes
- Acoustic Modules
- Guards (bird/ insect*/ security)
* With Insect Mesh, the design should allow for additional resistance to airflow and reduced flow rate performance.